Composite Bonding Sunshine Coast
Composite Veneers Sunshine Coast
Are you dealing with a minor tooth chip, misalignment, discolouration, or spacing issue? Welcome to Maxicare Dental for the most appropriate solution. We offer dental composite bonding in Sunshine Coast to restore or rebuild your teeth to their proper shape or contour. In addition, we offer teeth composite bonding to mask your mild dental crowding or crookedness, giving your teeth a straighter and brighter appearance.
Therefore, you can correct your teeth’s size, shapeandposition by getting our teeth composite bonding solution. Book our service to improve your smile without breaking the bank.Book Online
Problems That Tooth Bonding Can Address
Tooth composite bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure that can solve several problems. It is used to improve the appearance of teeth and correct minor imperfections. We offer teeth composite bonding in Sunshine Coast to solve minor dental issues, including:
- Slightly Chipped, Cracked or Broken Teeth – We shape and polish the composite bonding materials to match your existing natural teeth, making them virtually undetectable as they blend seamlessly with the surrounding enamel.
- Slightly Misaligned Teeth – We solve the position of slightly misaligned teeth by adding composite bonding to the teeth in a way that levels all of them.
- Slightly Shorter Teeth – We can use dental composite to lengthen your slightly shorter tooth and level with other teeth in your mouth.
- Mishappen or Discoloured Teeth – By applying a durable colour-matched composite resin to the surface of your existing tooth structure, our dentists Sunshine Coast can customise its shape and colour to create an aesthetically pleasing result.
- Slightly Spaced-Out Teeth – Tooth composite bonding helps fill small spaces between front teeth, giving you a more even smile line.
- Worn Down or Eroded Tooth Surfaces – We use dental composite bonding to mask pits or grooves on worn-down enamel surfaces. It helps to protect against further erosion by providing extra strength for the weakened areas.
Composite teeth bonding is an ideal solution for correcting minor aesthetic flaws. You will not have to resort to more expensive treatments like dental veneers or crowns. In addition, it is one of the quickest and least invasive solutions available for improving your smile.Contact Us
Composite Bonding Before and After
How We Perform Tooth Composite Bonding Sunshine Coast
The dental composite bonding procedure uses a specialised material known as a composite resin to bond directly to your tooth’s enamel for a secure fit. The process involves certain steps, including:
- Step 1: Smile Design – In this step, we will design your smile based on your facial shape, aspirations, colour, and other characteristics. We may schedule a video or photo shooting session in our dental office to collect more information on your smile trial. After that, we will preview your new smile.
- Step 2: Choosing Material Shade – Once you approve the procedure, we will start choosing the shade of material to match the current set of your teeth. It ensures that your filling looks natural. You can also work with our dentist to choose a colour of your preference. Our team loves working with our patients, as this gives the result you expect from us.
- Step 3: Application of Bonding Material – After making your tooth or set of teeth ready for the procedure, we will apply the resin, which we will mould and smoothen to the proper shape. Our professional will expose a blue ultraviolet light to the resin material to harden it. Once set, we will shape, polish, and trim it to give your smile a polished look.
The process can take between thirty minutes to an hour to complete. If you have more than one tooth for composite bonding, you may require several schedules to complete the procedure. We will also show you teeth bonding before and after results.
Why Maxicare Dental for Your Dental Composite Bonding
- High Success Rate with Rapid Results – Whether you’re our new or existing patient, you can expect quality service with us. We will take you through the dental bonding journey and help you understand the process. Our service involves the design, planning, and proper execution that make you achieve what you expect from us. In addition, it allows us to ensure the patients that we give quick outcomes with a high success rate.
- Experience and Care – With long years of cosmetic dentistry experience, our team will ensure your dental bonding journey is relaxing and comfortable. We use the latest technology and up-to-date techniques to make you achieve a glowing smile in no time.
- Outcome Based Work – We focus on creating a brighter and whiter smile. We combine our experience and a keen eye for detail with the latest technology to give the outcome that meets your expectation.
Reach our experienced cosmetic dentists near Sunshine Coast today for personalised assistance and answers to all your questions. Get started on a journey towards improved health, confidence, and overall well-being – contact us now.
Tooth Composite Bonding vs Veneers
When considering tooth composite bonding vs veneers, both are excellent restorative options that can improve the appearance of your smile. However, they do have some significant differences to consider.
Tooth composite bonding is a relatively quick and economical procedure where composite material is applied directly to the surface of your teeth. Composite teeth can be shaped and moulded to quickly achieve an aesthetically pleasing look, typically during one office visit. Composite teeth bonding also has the extra benefit of not requiring enamel removal like veneers, so it does less damage to your natural tooth structure over time.
Veneers offer a more durable solution for repairing damaged teeth as they typically last 10-15 years with proper care and maintenance compared to 3-7 years for – teeth composite bonding materials. They also create more dramatic results since porcelain covers all of the visible surfaces of the tooth being treated.
Veneer placement does require preparation before application. However, it may be worth enduring if you seek long-term corrections with minimal maintenance needs.
Ultimately, which treatment option you choose between teeth composite bonding vs veneers will depend on the results you’re looking for in terms of longevity and cost-effectiveness. You can consult our dentist regarding available treatments or procedures that can help determine which option best fits your individual needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a tooth compositebonding cost in Sunshine Coast?
The composite bonding cost in Sunshine Coast can vary significantly depending on the size and location of your tooth and the material used for bonding. The price also varies based on your number of teeth and how much work you need to be done.
It’s best to contact our dental clinic for a consultation to ensure you get an accurate quote for your tooth bonding procedure. It will allow you to discuss your requirement and receive an accurate cost estimate based on our services. In addition, we will provide you with all the information necessary to decide.
How long does composite bonding last on front teeth?
Composite bonding can last 4 to 8 years, depending on the quality of the material used, how well it is cared for, and how intensely it is exposed to wear and tear. If you are interested in having composite bonding done on your front teeth, be sure to consult a qualified dentist who who does cosmetic dentistry. Teeth composite bonding requires skills and precision because the result should look natural.
However, you can extend the life span of your dental composite bonding by visiting your cosmetic dentist frequently and maintaining a good dental hygiene practice.
Can I whiten my compositebonded teeth?
No unfortunately, you cannot whiten your already bonded composite teeth. However, depending on the age and condition of your existing composite bonded filling we can revive it or even make it whiter applying a few new white layers on top of it.
Composite bonding is considered an aesthetic procedure because it improves the appearance of your front teeth by covering and reshaping them. So, it makes sense that you would want to keep them looking white and bright. Depending on how long ago you had bonding performed, many suitable options are available for whitening your restoration.
Can compositebonding fix my yellow teeth?
Yes, composite bonding can fix your yellow teeth and make them look more attractive. Dental composite bonding is a relatively simple cosmetic dentistry procedure that involves applying a resin material to the surface of your tooth to improve its shape, size, and colour.
The composite bonding begins by preparing the affected tooth with a mild etching solution. It creates tiny spaces in the tooth’s enamel where an adhesive substance can adhere. Next, a composite material is applied over these areas and shaped as needed before hardening it using an ultraviolet light.
Finally, your dentist will finish any edges with fine finishing tools for a seamless result that looks like natural teeth. With dental composite bonding, you can expect enhanced aesthetics as well as improved strength and functionality to your yellowed teeth.
Can I go back to normal teeth after composite bonding?
Yes, returning to your normal teeth is possible after getting a composite bonding.Your dentist needs considerable skill to remove composite bonding and properly restore what once was there before its application. You can contact us to discuss it and learn more about the procedure.
What is tooth composite bonding?
Tooth composite bonding is a cosmetic dentistry procedure used to correct minor dental imperfections. It involves the application of a composite resin material to your teeth, giving them improved shape and colour. The process is relatively quick, taking about 30 to 45 minutes per tooth, and it can be used to fix chipped teeth, close gaps between teeth, repair decayed areas of the tooth surface (cavities), or change the shape or length of the existing tooth structure.
The process begins with a consultation with your dentist, who will examine your mouth and determine if you are suitable for dental composite bonding. If so, an etching solution is applied to the affected area, which helps create a strong bond between the composite resin material and your tooth enamel. Once this has been done, a white composite resin that closely matches your natural tooth colour is applied directly onto your tooth structure in relatively thin, hardened layers using ultraviolet light.
It creates an even restoration that blends perfectly into the contrasting colours surrounding it, making it virtually unnoticeable once completed. Then, finally, any necessary adjustments are made until satisfactory results are achieved.
Immediate Treatment With Flexible Payment Options
At Maxicare Dental, your oral health is our top priority.