Dental Implants on the Sunshine Coast
Affordable Dental Implants on the Sunshine Coast
Ignoring tooth loss can have negative effects on your bite, facial structure, and speech. It can also lead to premature wear and tear on remaining teeth, resulting in further damage and tooth loss. Closing the gaps with dental implants can help retain a confident smile for years.
Maxicare Dental is an ideal place to get affordable dental implants on the Sunshine Coast. A dental implant is a permanent solution to your missing or severely decayed tooth. It imitates the appearance and functions of your natural tooth.
Are you in need of a tooth replacement service? Look no further than Maxicare Dental, where we offer dental implant services for patients of all ages.
Our practice uses state-of-the-art technology to place the implant in your jaw. It fuses with your jawbone and serves as a solid foundation for the new tooth. In addition, our cosmetic dentist Sunshine Coast team, will ensure that your implant looks the same or even better than the original teeth in your mouth.
We can ensure you leave our office with a confident, fully restored smile. Whether you want dental implants or dentures on the Sunshine Coast, we can be your one-stop destination.Book Online
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are prosthetic devices used to replace missing teeth. Your dentist will anchor the prosthetic device into your jawbone to provide a robust and secure foundation for the artificial teeth. Implants look, feel and function like natural teeth. It allows people with missing or extensively damaged teeth to regain the ability to speak and chew normally. Finding the best dentist on the Sunshine Coast to perform this procedure can significantly help.
Dental implant surgery is a multi-step process that begins with placing an implant into your jawbone. Next, it requires some time to heal and fuse with the surrounding bone structure of your mouth. The final step of this procedure involves fitting it with a custom crown or other replacement teeth during the follow-up visit. Your dentist will perform the entire process under local anaesthesia to comfort you.
To ensure that you are a suitable candidate for single-tooth dental implants in Warana or other suburbs of the Sunshine Coast, you must consult our best team of dentists. Dental implants can be a long-lasting solution for your missing teeth. In addition, they can also improve your oral function and health.
Types of Dental Implants
- Single Tooth Dental Implant: The single-tooth procedure is commonly known for replacing one tooth. It involves using an abutment, implants, and a crown. Despite its focus on a single tooth, it has a high success rate and is considered a long-term option.
- Full Mouth Dental Implant: Full mouth implants replace all upper or lower teeth with multiple implants and a custom bridge. They are recommended when teeth are in poor condition or dentures are faulty. The average cost of full-mouth dental implants in Australia is between $19,000 to $30,000 per arch. This cost changes according to the patient’s dental needs and overall health. Contact our best dentist on the Sunshine Coast to learn more about our services and dental implant care.
- Multiple Teeth Dental Implant: Multiple implants are used to replace several missing teeth. The procedure cost depends on the number of lost teeth. Despite being more expensive, they are the best option for people with multiple missing teeth.
Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants on the Sunshine Coast
Despite progress in the dental industry, many residents on the Sunshine Coast still face dental issues like tooth loss. Initially, the options were limited from dentures to bridges. But now, you have better options like affordable dental implants.
It provides a strong foundation for teeth replacement that resembles your natural teeth. Thus, if you are a patient on the Sunshine Coast with missing teeth, consider the benefits of dental implants below.
- Preventing Bone Loss: Losing teeth leads to bone loss in the jaw. Dental implants prevent this by stimulating the jawbone.
- Long-Lasting: Dental implants last longer than dental bridges. They are made of titanium and integrate with your jawbone, making them durable and biocompatible.
- Improved Oral Health: Dental implants don’t affect other teeth like bridges, preserving oral health. Individual implants enhance dental hygiene.
- Resistant to Decay: Implants made from decay-resistant material ensure worry-free oral health. Simple maintenance with brushing and flossing is sufficient.
- Restores Biting Strength: Implants anchor in the jaw with titanium posts, imitating natural tooth strength. Other options for gums lack biting force.
Contact the best dental implant clinic on the Sunshine Coast to resolve all your teeth issues. At Maxicare Dental, we have years of experience in the dental industry, providing quality dental treatments within time and budget to patients on the Sunshine Coast.
Who Are Ideal Candidates For Dental Implants?
It is crucial to consider several factors while determining whether Sunshine Coast dental implants are right for you. First, you must have a strong jawbone structure with adequate bone density to support the implant. In addition, you must have good oral hygiene habits.
You must also have healthy gums, as periodontal diseases can cause implant failure. Moreover, you must have a realistic outlook on the process and its outcomes to ensure a positive approach to the procedure. Therefore, an individual with a strong jawbone structure, healthy gum and teeth can be an ideal candidate for dental implants.
However, consult our team of dental professionals to determine whether a tooth implant fits the unique dental specifications. They can assist with dental issues while providing the best offer for Sunshine Coast residents.Contact Us
Procedure For Dental Implants at Maxicare Dental
- Initial checkup: Building the foundation: Our experienced team of Sunshine Coast dentists checks your oral health before implantation. Visual checks and x-rays ensure healthy gums and a strong jawbone for success.
- Placing the metal posts: Creating the anchors: Metal posts are placed in your jawbone to act as anchors for dental implants. Temporary crowns protect the posts during the waiting period.
- Osseointegration: The fusion process: Osseointegration is when dental implants fuse with natural bone tissue, which takes time. Commitment during this period is important for a strong foundation to support dental crowns.
- Permanent Crown Transition: Switching to permanent crowns after the osseointegration and the implants have integrated into the jaw. Temporary crowns are removed and replaced with permanent dental crowns.
How Long Does the Treatment Take?
Getting dental implants takes several months, including an initial surgery lasting a few hours and subsequent procedures. Note that dental implants may not be suitable for patients on the Sunshine Coast at a higher risk of infection.
Following our dentist’s advice for oral hygiene after surgery is essential. They will examine to give you treatment duration estimates for dental implants on the Sunshine Coast.
Is The Dental Implant Procedure Painful?
Dental implant discomfort is usually milder than tooth extraction pain. The procedure usually includes a small incision in your gum. Being the renowned Sunshine Coast dental implant clinic, we offer you the best treatment for your dental fears.
Our dentist can give you a local anaesthetic to reduce discomfort. Alternatively, you can choose sleep or sedation dentistry to stay relaxed during the procedure and possibly not remember it later.
Alternatives To Dental Implants
There are a few options accessible to you if you’re thinking about dental implant substitutes. It’s critical to comprehend the benefits and factors associated with each option as they vary:
- Removable Dentures: Dentures are a conventional and reasonably priced remedy. You may put them in and remove them from your mouth; they are fake teeth. They are an excellent option for those who are missing a few teeth or a complete arch.
Simple to maintain and clean.
Ideal for severe dental loss.
Possibly not as secure as implants.
They are less comfortable for certain people.
- Dental Bridge:A dental bridge is a permanent treatment that joins neighbouring teeth to a replacement tooth. This is a dependable alternative if the teeth close to the gap are robust and in good condition.
Stability and chewing function are provided.
There is no requirement for removal or adhesives.
It is necessary to modify adjacent teeth.
Unlike implants, it does not induce jawbone growth.
Your unique demands and oral health determine the best option for you. Consultation with our denture specialists is essential in selecting the best fit for your needs. They will assess your dental health and describe the advantages and disadvantages of each option, ensuring you make an informed decision to restore your smile and oral health.
Affordable Dental Implants for Seniors
Dental implant services for senior citizens in Australia can often pose a financial challenge. Maxicare Dental is committed to providing affordable dental implants for seniors at capped rates, catering to the specific needs of pensioners.
Our services cater to seniors, providing payment plans for dental implants, access to superannuation for dental work, and the option to cover treatment costs with dental insurance.
Consulting our dental implants specialists to discuss your queries will help you decide on the suitable dental procedure that suits your needs and budget.
Cost of Multiple Dental Implants
The cost of multiple dental – implants can vary, depending on various factors. We consider the complexity of your treatment plan to calculate your replacement tooth cost. For example, if you need to place fewer than four implants and require minimal bone grafting procedures, the price point may be closer to the lower end of the spectrum.
However, where a significant number of implants are neededas well as additional surgery such as sinus lifts or ridge augmentation may push the costs towards higher-end estimations.
At Maxicare Dental, we provide several payment options (financing plans) to make our teeth implants costs affordable and manageable for all our patients. So, contact our dental implant clinic to find out more.
Dental Implants Before and After
Why Choose Maxicare Dental For Your Dental Implants on the Sunshine Coast?
Maxicare Dental is a name that stands for quality and innovation. Though there are several reasons why you should choose us for full-mouth dental implants on the Sunshine Coast, some of the qualities that set us apart from other providers are:
- Experienced Team – Our team has extensive experience providing tooth replacement solutions. We know what it requires to deliver quality results for each patient.
- Use of the Latest Technology – We use top-of-the-line technology to ensure precision and accuracy when performing any dental implant procedure. It allows us to create exact copies of teeth quickly and accurately.
- Personalised Treatment Plans – We create personalised treatment plans based on your specific needs, lifestyle, gums health and jawbone structure. In addition, we consider your aesthetic budget preferences, such as size, shape, colour and fit, to offer the most appropriate tooth replacement service.
- Flexible Payment Plans – We offer flexible payment options to make dental implant costs more manageable. You can choose from our various payment options, like HICAPS and After-pay, to receive quality care without worrying about your budget. We also provide dental implants on special offer for the Sunshine Coast community.
- Painless and Comfortable Experience –We strive to ensure your entire experience is comfortable yet thorough. That’s why our professionals take extra time before procedures to explain everything thoroughly so you know what to expect from our service.
Moreover, our staff members treat you respectfully and kindly throughout every step of your care journey – from scheduling initial exams to post-operative visits following surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my implants last?
The longevity of your teeth implants depends on various factors, including the type of implant you have, how well you care for them, and any underlying medical conditions you may have. However, dental implants can last 25 years or more with proper care and maintenance.
Dental implants rarely fail. So, you must practice good oral hygiene habits and visit the dentist regularly. It will allow your dentist to identify underlying issues before they become serious problems. In addition, you should avoid chewing hard foods and sticky substances that can impact your tooth implant’s life.
Will I feel any pain during treatment?
No, you will not feel any pain during a tooth implant procedure. Your dentist will perform the treatment procedure under local anaesthesia, which will numb the area around the implant. However, you may feel some pressure during the surgery, but it will not be a painful experience. A patient’s overall experience during the treatment process is typically one of very minimal to no pain or discomfort.
However, if you have any post-operative soreness, your dentist will easily manage it with medication to ensure a comfortable and successful recovery.
With modern technology, skilled professionals, and proper aftercare instructions from our dental team – you can enjoy long-lasting solutions with little risk of any feelings described as painful during your treatment session.
Why should I replace a missing tooth?
Replacing a missing tooth is essential for maintaining your oral health. The absence of one or more teeth can affect how you speak, chew and even smile. A gap left by a missing tooth may also cause other teeth to shift out of position and change the way you bite leading to sore teeth while chewing.
Replacing a missing tooth with an implantoffers many benefits, such as:
- Improved oral hygiene: Less food packing, and optimumaccess between the teeth for brushing and flossing, reducing the risk for gingivitis, periodontal disease, and cavities.
- Increased support for facial structure: A missing tooth results in lost jawbone mass over time. It can cause some parts of your face to appear sunken, leading to facial collapse problems such as bite misalignment. Replacing your missing teeth can add support that maintains your natural mouth shape and structure, so you look younger.
- Enhanced appearance: Gaps can be unattractive and embarrassing, but replacing them with implant restorations will improve overall aesthetics by creating sparkling smiles.
- Better speech patterns: Missing front or back teeth can pose difficulty in forming certain words or sounds due to inadequate support. Hence replacement can restore normal speech patterns.
Replacing a lost tooth optimises your daily activities and promotes long-term health benefits.
I have one missing tooth. Am I a candidate for an implant?
A dental implant is an excellent option if you have only one missing tooth. Implants replace the tooth root with a titanium screw. It provides a solid foundation for the crown. It prevents bone loss and preserves the structure of your bite and the position of your other teeth.
In addition, implants look and feel like your natural teeth. It allows you to eat and talk comfortably. Implant eligibility depends on many factors, including jawbone density and overall oral health. Even if you are not eligible for one implant, your dentist can suggest alternatives such as a denture or a bridge. Therefore, you can speak with our dentist to determine your suitability for an implant.
How much do dental implants cost?
The cost of dental implants varies greatly depending on the implant type, the amount of bone grafting required, and the additional treatments like crowns and bridges.
For more complex cases involving multiple teeth or full arch restorations (replacing all your upper or lower teeth with an implant-supported denture), prices may depend on the work required. Dental insurance coverage also plays a role in reducing overall costs for some patients.
It’s important to note that dental implant treatment is considered an investment into oral health and quality of life over time – because, with proper maintenance and care, they can last up to 25 years or more. Therefore, it’s worth investing in.
What are mini dental implants?
Mini dental implants, inserted through minimally invasive techniques, give patients a success rate of approximately 6–9 years. These conventional implants, when well-maintained, can exceed a 15-year lifespan. Notably, the accelerated healing time for mini dental implants is a crucial advantage.
Immediate Treatment With Flexible Payment Options
At Maxicare Dental, your oral health is our top priority.